Saturday, November 22, 2008

BuenoStyle at Portobello West Sunday Nov 30th!

It's the last Portobello I'll be at this year so come on down to see the biggest display of BuenoStyle and OAK jewelry this year! A whole booth full of BuenoStyle and OAK jewelry!

Get a head start on your holiday shopping by bringing your girlfriends/aunts/moms and seeing what they "ooh" and "ahh" over!

Portobello West

Sunday, November 30th
12am-6pm

You may ask yourself - Why come to a market when you can see my jewelry on-line?

Because I have WAY more pieces than I could ever list on-line. Most afternoons I sit in my Main St. studio surrounded by *piles* of vintage supplies (think: mad scientist jewelry designer) and I very randomly make whatever I feel like. Whimsical, samples, one-offs . . .

Perhaps your perfect holiday earrings or necklace is lurking amongst my piles of jewelry. Come on down and see!

Custom work available by request. Let's chat.

Also - talk to me about hosting a holiday jewelry party for you and your lovely lady-friends! Wine, cheese, jewelry, what's not to love?

No comments: