Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Crafty Tutorials!

Keeping in with the tutorial theme of the last post, I've found two great blogs totally dedicated to crafty tutorials

Dottyral contacted me through etsy and asked if she could post my tutorial on her blog; totally tutorials.

It's chock full of great tutorials on every topic you could imagine. From a "no sew" fleece blanket, to how to make a tutu (yes!) to a great spinach quiche recipe. She is adding new tutorials all the time.

The other site I found in my travels was artist Cathe Holden's blog Just Something I Made. She's a graphic designer (like so many of us crafters!), so her site is beautiful and clean and full of fantastic ideas for graphics. She's a generous soul too; she creates and posts free graphics projects such as this fun paper hard wear idea.
This is something I never would have thought of doing!

And as if that's not enough, she also keeps up a separate blog of her reader's tutorials - Just Something You Made. I really like these tote bags made out of vintage aprons. It appeals to the thrift store troller in me!

Lastly, probably my favorite felt artist, Betz White has an amazing blog which has an entire section on tutorials; from needle felting, to easy peasy felt roses. I'm not allowed to grab images from her site without asking, but do go check out her blog for instant, colourful inspiration.

No comments: