Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Boutique - Ingenue!

The neighborhood of West Broadway just got a little sweeter with the addition of Ingenue. Just opened at the start of 2009, Ingenue brings a little taste of Main St. & Gastown to Kitsilano.

Lovely proprietor Jennifer loves local designers and has stocked her shop with labels like Allison Wonderland, Dace, Erin Templeton, Elroy, Two of Hearts, and of course, moi!

I was dropping off an order there yesterday and I noticed she had this great window display set up with designers names on it - and there I was! I was so pleased I took a photo.

So go check out Ingenue if you are in the area. You can make an afternoon of it - strolling from MacDonald St down to Alma (there's a good thrift store on West Broadway just before Alma). Hungry? Go to Solly's for bagels or to Cafe Mumbai for an excellent Indian lunch.

Ingenue
2821 W. Broadway
Vancouver
604-716-5733

1 comment:

Leslie Rogers said...

Congrats! I will stop by and have a look at your jewelry.
Cheers, Leslie