Saturday, November 14, 2009

BuenoStyle and OAK first ever CONTEST!

I'm excited to announce the first ever BuenoStyle contest!

Put on your BuenoStyle and Smile!

The holiday season is upon us and I know many of you are getting dolled up for gatherings, office parties, holiday soirées, and don't forget new year eve!

Some of you will be wearing your favorite BuenoStyle and OAK pieces with your outfits. So I want to see your fabulous photos!

Simply snap a photo of your fabulous self wearing your snappy holiday ensemble with your favorite BuenoStyle or OAK jewelry and send it to me. It doesn't matter if it's a group shot, couples shot, or just your fine self. The only rule is that the jewelry must be clearly visible in the shot.

My favorite shot will win this amazing OAK, One-of-A-Kind necklace and earring set worth $125.00!!!

The necklace was made using a vintage escutcheon (keyhole plate), and nickel free raw brass chain with faux pearl accents. The earrings go together with the necklace without being too "matchy matchy", and are hung from high quality gold filled ear wires.

This contest will run from now until January 15, 2010, so you'll have plenty of time to send me your christmas and new years shots.

*** Please note that by sending in your photos, you are allowing me to post them onto my blog, and I may also post it to my Facebook group.

email your shots to: info@buenostyle.com

I'm looking forward to checking out your holiday shots!

No comments: