Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Portobello West market of the Fall!

It's coming up quickly, September 26th will be BuenoStyle's fall debut at the Portobello West Fashion and Art Market. If you missed me at the Home and Interior Design Show, now's your chance for a peek at my new fall line inspired by my recent trip to Prague.

Bring your friends and make an afternoon of it - they bring in a great coffee truck, and have gourmet hot dogs & crepes! And remember, all the artisans are from the lower mainland - support the local.

These are vintage (possibly antique) än-hangers, from watch fobs that I picked up in Cologne this spring. They were originally manufactured in Germany between 1900 - 1920 and I love how very art deco they are! They all have pieces of stained glass in the centre (the amethyst one has already sold).

No comments: