Monday, April 11, 2011

Make It! This weekend!


This is where you will find me from Friday April 15th to Sunday the 17th.

The Make It! Market is a super fun, social (read; there's a bar) event that you should most definitely should come out to. The Croatian Cultural Centre is a cute old school venue that's easy to get to via bus or skytrain - and plenty of free parking too.

So grab some friends and drop by at some point this weekend. I've got lots of fun new OAK necklaces to tempt you, plus an array of colourful spring/summer earrings priced between $25 & $35!


I've busted into my stash of my treasures brought back from Prague - it's dwindling down. Above is a 1920's art deco brooch turned into necklace found at an antique fair in Prague last year. The glass stones are a perfect persimmon colour.

Hope to see you there this weekend!
xo,
Christi

No comments: