Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Epic; the sustainable living expo.


This weekend I will be exhibiting and selling my wares at EPIC, the sustainable living Expo here in Vancouver.

I tend to shy away from labeling my products as specifically "green" because I do use a mixture of new and vintage materials. But I do fit within the parameters of Epic, so they invited me to join in the fun. I'll be in the "wedding showcase" area if you are headed there this weekend.

Granville Online magazine did a lovely write up about EPIC and featured my jewelry - you can see it here - just click on number 8 once on the site.

Click through the other picks as well, you'll see that George Stroumboulopoulos will be speaking, as well as some hunky looking guys who circumnavigate the globe on a sail boat. Maybe I can sneak away from my table to go see them speak!

On a related note, if you've been curious about where I find my vintage supplies, I did a newsletter recently in which I talk about my vintage Swarovski & filigree supplier.

No comments: