Thursday, January 8, 2009

Messy Studio

I've always admired artisans who have a clean, lovely, organized studio.
Since I have had my studio (3 years) I have always shared half of it, leaving me squished into one L-shaped area. So my creating table more often than not looks like this:

As of January 1st, my sub-letters moved out and I have decided to take the plunge and keep the whole studio to myself. Here's how the whole space looked after they moved out:
Yeah....
I wanted to do a big clean up anyway, but I have had the extra added push of being filmed in my studio for the Steven and Chris show (CBC) on Jan 9th! Yes - that is tomorrow! I've been busy cleaning and organizing in preparation. In fact - what am doing here at home blogging about it?! I should be at the studio now! I"ll post the after photos tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: