Monday, August 10, 2009

Portobello East market!


Those of you in Vancouver are no doubt familiar with the Portobello West Fashion and Art Market. Well, it's expanded now and I'm going to be selling my jewelry at the Portobello East market in Toronto at the end of August!

I get to visit a fantastic good friend of mine who moved out there last year. Plus I'm making a side trip to New York to visit the vintage bead warehouses in person! Gooooood times, I'll be coming back with lots of new goodies to play with for the fall and winter season.

Does anyone in TORONTO want to host a jewelry party on the 28th or 29th of AUGUST? It would be a "Portobello East Preview" and you & your friends could get first dibs on all my jewelry! Send me an email if you are so inclined; info@buenostyle.com.

www.buenostyle.com

No comments: