Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Etsy Trends

Every once in a while etsy sends out a mass email in which they define some of the recent "trending currents" they have observed with items listed on their site.

It's always great if they decide to feature on of your pieces in their report because it's great exposure and can lead to future sales.

So I had to chuckle when I got their recent email defining the following trending currents, as I have some items that would have fit perfectly in with their exampes:

Feathers in Flight


These hand patina vintage brass feather charms fit perfectly in that category (as well as into the recent "southwest" trend, by the way!)

Secret Compartments & Literary Chic


Well this Secret Love Letter necklace would perfectly into both categories!

Animal Kingdom


Check! Lovely patina bee charms and wee floral beads. Oh - and did I mention that I'm having a 20% off sale in my etsy shop until Sunday October 31st? It's a great time to do some early Holiday shopping, or just treat yourself!

No comments: