Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Ever Sale on my Etsy site!


Thanks to the folks at Etsy on Sale, it's now easy to plan a store wide sale with items automatically discounted. YAY! So to celebrate, I'm having a week long sale on my etsy site. Everything listed is 20% off! To get to the site, you have to go to my etsy on sale site.

The sale start at 9am on Saturday October 23rd and ends on Sunday October 31st at 9pm.

As part of the promotion, I'm also doing a special sale for my Facebook Group fans. If you are based in Vancouver and come down to Portobello West Market on Sunday October 31st, I'll give you 20% off anything over $20.00. All you have to do is join my Facebook Group page and hit the "like" button! Then come down to the market and let me know you joined.

This would be a great time to pick up a snazzy OAK piece to wear for the holidays!

No comments: